Amid the rise of coronavirus pandemic, there has been seen a remarkable surge for UK Innovator and Start-up visa applications. Specifically, the third quarter of 2021 had witnessed a record increase in the number of approved main applicants. The highest number is 138 as compared to the year 2020 and 2019. The UK Start-up Visa has gained tremendous popularity ever since the post-pandemic period started. Besides COVID-19, people have a strong desire to apply for UK Business visa in order to relocate to the UK under the Innovator Visa Programme.
Surprisingly, India is contributing up to 16% when it comes to total applications for UK innovator visa. Nigeria is also contributing up to 7%, whereas Pakistan and Hong Kong are also major countries for UK visa applications. In addition, USA, Nigeria and India are the core markets for UK Start-up Visa. A majority of applicants are applying with their family members in order to take the leverage for job opportunities. In this way, people from other economies are playing an important role in the United Kingdom’s economy, thus enabling innovation and sustainability in the entrepreneurial economy.
Nigerian Entrepreneurs travelling to the UK
The ratio of Nigerian migrants is higher due to its increasing population. Hence, Nigerian entrepreneurs are interested in traveling to the UK for Investor Visa, Start-up Visa and Sole Representative Visa.
- Start-up Visa is recommended for those individuals who want to set uo their first business in the UK as there is no minimum investment required for it, but applicant must show the desired potential and skills.
- Sole Representative Visa is recommended for those individuals who want to open up a branch company with a minimum bank deposit of £50,000. The branch company will be operating in the similar way as parent company. Sole Representative is the best option for the entrepreneurs as it is a fast track to UK residency.
- Investor Visa is suitable for Nigerian investors who should have access to at least £2,000,000 which has to invested in the UK.
- Global Talent Visa is for skilled workers and professionals who are famous for their expertise in different fields from medicine to engineering to technology.
How Nigerians can apply for UK Residency?
- You should have been residing in the UK for at least 5 years.
- You must demonstrate your knowledge of British culture, customs and English language proficiency test scores.
- You should have spent no more than 180 days outside the UK in any 12 month period.
Happy Applying For UK Visa With UK Residency!
Contact our Immigration Consultants to explore your options to enter the UK.
Call us on (+44) 7898641255 for immediate help with your situation.
We are here to help you in person via the phone or online Zoom meeting.