Personal Immigration allows people from outside the United Kingdom to enter or stay in the UK to work, study, or join their family members in the UK. The United Kingdom is the sixth-largest economy in the world with a GDP of $2.83 trillion. Each year scores of immigrants arrive in the UK to contribute to its economic growth.
If you are looking for end-to-end personal immigration services, UK Residency is the immigration firm to trust. We closely listen to the needs of our clients and customise our consultancy services accordingly. We help them join the dynamic and fast-moving lifestyle by navigating the complexities of the UK immigration process.
You can apply for a UK Visitor Visa to visit the United Kingdom as a standard visitor. This visa category allows you to:
- Visit the UK for a trip, a holiday, or to meet family or friends
- Attend a business meeting, take a short course to participate in research or an academic exchange program.
- Acquire private medical treatment
To be eligible for a UK visitor visa, you must show that
- You will leave the UK after your visit
- You will not make the UK your main home by living in the UK for extended periods through frequent visits
- You can afford your and your dependent’s stay in the UK during your trip or have funding support from someone else
- Proof of the reason (business activity or medical treatment) you have visited the UK for.
You can acquire private healthcare
You can visit as an academic visitor to participate in a research
Can study Short Courses Up to (6 months or above)
WHY CHOOSE UK RESIDENCY FOR UK VISITOR VISA?
The Immigration Advisors at UK Residency will share the most appropriate options with you and guide you through the Immigration Rules requirements. They will also help you with refused applications by advising you on the merits of challenging the decision and helping you prepare a fresh application.
Get in touch with one of our immigration consultants to discuss options to enter the UK.